1. Fill the lower chamber with water, place the filter in, then fill with medium ground coffee.
2. Do not press the coffee down too firmly. Screw the two sections together making sure
the filter and rubber gasket are in place,
3. This ensures a perfect seal and is very important! Place the pot onto your cooking
appliance and heat.
4. When the coffee has ceased flowing the percolator should be removed from the heat.
1 x Stainless Steel Coffee Pot
1.For an excellent cup of coffee this Coffee Maker can be placed on any cooking appliance and in minutes.
2. You'll be enjoying a superb full bodies cup of coffee. This coffee percolator sits perfectly on the top of your induction.
3. Filling your kitchen with the lovely aroma of fresh coffee.Three compartments fit together easily by screwing,
4. This coffee maker is stainless steel with a plastic handle which fits in the hand comfortably.
5. 3 Sizes to choose: (H*D)Approx.14.8cm*7.5cm/5.83"*2.95"(100ml), 16.5cm*8.5cm/6.50"*3.35"(200ml), 20.5cm*10.5cm/8.07"*4.13"(300ml)