1.Clean the filter by soaking it in a solution of half white vinegar and half water for 30 minutes ;Putting it in the top rack of the dishwasher after soaking will also help finish the job.
2.The best grind for a drip coffee would be a medium grind about the texture of sea salt. Use a burr grinder for the best results.
1. Includes coffee cone dripper and separate stand. You can put the cone filter into the cup directly without using the stand.
2. The reusable coffee filters is reusable and fine enough to filter 99.9% coffee grounds.
3. The stainless steel permanent coffee filter make coffee that has a bolder and fresher taste.
4. A perfectly brewed cup of coffee doesn't come from a plastic cup or paper filters.
5. The non-slip separate stand is built into the coffee dripper for convenience. It is designed to fit on most cups, mugs, thermoses, small pots, and even carafes.
6. The stainless steel coffee dripper provides you a hassle-free, permanent and reusable solution to brew high-quality pour over coffee without the need to ever buy paper filters again. Eliminates paper waste, saves a lot of your money and makes a great contribution to environmental protection.
Material: 304 stainless steel
Features: Independent stand base made of stainless steel, suitable for most cups, cups or lids; silicone handles to prevent burns or heat exposure when pouring with hot water.